Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Interviewing Tomorrow

I have an interview tomorrow at 2:30 for a position in the Human Resources department of a local hospital....something I'm sure I'd love to do. I've worked at the school for almost 11 years and it's a huge decision to leave, but I feel like I'm ready for a change. It's especially easier now that Bailey has graduated. Of course, just because I'm interviewing doesn't mean I have the job, does it?

Bailey had an interview today at Movie Gallery. She has got to get a job! The lady who interviewed her today seemed to really like her (according to Bailey) and wants her to interview with another manager. She (the lady who interviewed Bailey) tried to call the other manager today, but couldn't get a hold of her. She told Bailey she will call her with the time and date of the next interview as soon as she talks to the other manager. Very promising, I think.

Of course, since I have an interview tomorrow that is about 20 miles away, my car has decided to start acting up - something with the transmission. So my car is in the shop and Andy borrowed his mom's car for me to drive to the interview. It's always something!

2 comments:

Kat said...

My fingers are crossed that all goes well for you, and Bailey.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Bailey! A second interview is always promising!

I know you will interview well! I hope they offer you the job!

Ugh on the car repair :0( isnt that how it always goes! If you had nowhere in particular to go , it would be running fine.

:0) ~Renae~ :0)