Monday, June 12, 2006

I think I may be insulted!

A little history....last Tuesday I stayed home with a really bad migraine. Thursday afternoon was my job interview.

Today I decided to go ahead and tell my boss about the interview because word was getting out and I didn't want him to feel like he was the "last to know" - he's very funny about stuff like that. He seemed disappointed and asked a few questions and then "well, okay". Then before I left his office he said "So, by the way, when you were 'home with a headache' last Tuesday, is this when you had the interview?". I said, "No, I was home with a headache on Tuesday - my interview was Thursday - the day I told you I needed to leave early."

I can't believe it! He practically accused me of lying about being sick - which I find really insulting. Maybe I'm making too much out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a jerk!
I am sure he knows that yo are prone to migraines!
I do hope you get the job. I know how mych you want antoher job.
:0) ~Renae~ :0)