Monday, October 09, 2006

Nightmare

I rarely have nightmares....maybe one every few years. Last night was one of those rare occasions. I woke myself up screaming - Andy said he had been trying to get me to wake up but couldn't.

I was being held in a house by some guy I didn't know, but he would allow me to go out into the yard. I was planning my escape when his "insane" brother came out with a club and two other guys. I knew they were going to try to kill me so I was trying to get around them to get back in the house - I knew I would be safe if I could just get back inside.

Instead, as I tried to slip past them, they attacked - one of them grabbed me and brought the club down onto my head.....that's when I woke up screaming.

Of course, I had a hard time going back to sleep after that. Andy was sweet and held me until I drifted back off.

It just seemed so real. Ugh. I felt creepy all day today.

I wonder if it meant anything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate nightmares!!
Only time I get them is when I am stressed out.

Hope you don't have anymore!

:0) ~Renae~ :0)