Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No real news here....

Nothing really to report, just thought I'd come in and type a little bit.

My parents are in from Arkansas - they'll be here through next Monday. They always stay at our house while they're here - although yesterday they left to spend two nights at Mom's sister's house in Seymour. They'll be back here tomorrow.

Work is going great. Our manager is going on vacation and won't be back until next Wednesday. Makes me a little nervous, knowing she won't be there, but I know we'll be fine. That will leave me and the other lady to cover our office. Hopefully nothing over-the-top will happen while she's gone.

Moms in Touch is feeding the teachers at school today because it is Parent/Teacher Conferences. We've been doing this for years. Mom made ham salad for me to take and I baked cookies shaped like pumpkins last night....even used orange icing for the pumpkin and green icing for the stems. They are so pretty - almost hate to eat them!

I was reminded yesterday of how thankful I am to have a husband like Andy. When I listen to other women vent about their spouses, it always makes me more appreciative. Although, Andy is on vacation this week so is getting to sleep in every morning....which I think is totally unfair! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will do well without the manager there.


Andy is a good husband.

I too am thankful for a good husband! seems that there are a lot that arent so good.
:0) ~Renae~ :0)

daionara said...

You rock so of course you'll be fine when the manager is gone. Glad that Andy is outshining all those other hubbies out there. That's his job ya know!