Friday, October 13, 2006

My Parents Are Coming! My Parents Are Coming!

My parents will be here this afternoon. They are spending a week and a half with us - I am so excited! I miss them so much. It's hard not being able to see them every day.

I spent part of last night getting my house ready. Of course, it's just my parents, so they don't expect it to be spotless. And it was already pretty much picked up - it just need a little lift. I did scrub the bathroom that they'll be using and washed the bed linens for them.

Also, last night Bailey and I watched "The Break-Up" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn....total waste of time! Blech. Horrible. Ick. Did I mention I didn't like it? What a freaky ending.

Tomorrow is our family reunion - Mom's side of the family, which I am totally looking forward to. They are such a beautiful extended family. So.......normal. As compared to my dad's side of the family, which is so........dysfunctional. I like to think that Andy and I have taken after Mom's side....although there may be people who would disagree! LOL

We're having absolutely gorgeous weather. Cool, crisp and clear. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your parents!!

:0) ~Renae~ :0)