Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Migraines

For the last four mornings I have gotten up with a migraine. I take Imitrex and it goes away, but I really wish this was something I just didn't have to deal with. I've developed a pattern. My migraines almost always hit during "that time" and come usually 3 days in a row, this month it has been 4. I'm getting ready to go to bed and can feel another one coming on. I've taken some Advil Migraine to try and save my Imitrex for the really bad ones since I have to pay $30 for 9 pills. Thank goodness for insurance....9 pills are about $200 without insurance.

That's all I wanted to say. I just needed to whine. Andy's working late and Bailey's in bed....and I really don't think Sidda could care less if I have a headache or not, just as long as she can curl up next to me in bed.

No comments: