Monday, November 26, 2007

Tiring Weekend....

Weekends are supposed to be for relaxing, right? Well, then I think I should get a do-over.

I got a phone call at 4:00 am on Saturday...Guy was taking Ashley to the ER so could I come over and stay with Ethan? Of course! Colin was his "other" grandpa's in Vincennes. She ended up needing emergency surgery (I won't go into details here) and they didn't get home until later that evening. I spent the night so that I could take care of the boys...Colin had made it home by then....and so that they could both get a good night's sleep.

I came home around noon on Sunday, with Colin in tow. He wanted to see his Papaw. He spent the night last night. Andy is going to take him to pre-school today and then he is going to go spend the day with Ashley to help with the baby.

I did finish reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" on Saturday. It was good. I wouldn't say it's the best book I've ever read, but it was good. I'm glad I read it. Now I'm going to have to watch the movie, according to Andy anyway. LOL

Thanksgiving is over......my feasting is showing up on the scales this morning. Yay.

No comments: