Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Ethan's "Birth Day"

In a few hours (hopefully it won't take very long) Ethan David Fisher will be here. Ashley is checking into the hospital at 6:00 am.....I told them I would be there by 6:30. They are inducing labor this morning.

Life is about to change yet again. Colin will not be the center of our lives....he is going to have to start sharing that spot with a new baby brother. He's already shown me all of his old toys he is giving to Ethan, he has shown me Ethan's bedroom, and he's told us how he's going to teach Ethan to ride a bike. He's excited to be a big brother.....we'll see how long that lasts! LOL

So anyway, I'm up at the "butt crack of dawn", as Bailey so eloquently calls it, because I couldn't sleep and in a few minutes I'll be leaving to watch my oldest daughter give birth.

Happy birth day, Ethan!

No comments: