Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back from Vacation

We just spent a week in Arkansas with my parents and had such a great time. I really wish we could talk Andy into moving back down there, but I'm afraid it's just not going to happen. He really loves his job here. ~~~sigh~~~

Mom and I had a talk about what I'm supposed to do if anything happens to her and William, heaven forbid....but it's something everyone needs to be aware of....bank accounts, life insurances, etc. They don't have a will yet so I told her that they really need to get that done.

So now we're home and I'm faced with a yard full of flowers that need weeding and plucked....and I haven't unpacked yet. I did laundry before we left so everything is clean and just needs to be put away.

Oh yes, my new boss called me to "touch base". She said they have my office all ready for me and have put "a few pretty things in there" for me. I can't wait to see it. I have orientation on Tuesday and then start on Monday, the 14th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My parents did that whole "What to do when we go" thing! I guess they just want it easy for us.

My parents have friends in Arkansas ..now they are saying they may move there :0/.

Your new job will start soon! How nice of them to "pretty up" your office! It will be even prettier when you add photos of Colin.


:0) ~Renae~ :0)