Saturday, September 01, 2007

A realtor is coming! A realtor is coming!

Don't get me wrong. I love our house. It was built in 1915...it has two original stained glass windows and lots of leaded windows. It's beautiful. It's full of old oak woodwork. It's a beautiful home.

But it's too big. I never clean the upstairs because I simply don't have time. It's a dusty mess up there.

So. A realtor is coming this morning to take a look at it. One potential problem? Location. Location. Location. Not many people want to move to our small town.

The girls are upset with us because we are even considering selling. This is the house they grew up in.

Anyway, she will be here 28 minutes. We are hoping we can sell this house and find something smaller out in the country....maybe 1 or 2 acres with a smaller house. And if we can't sell....that's fine....we'll just stay here and I'll keep ignoring the dusty upstairs.

No comments: